22 S Evergreen Ave. Arlington Heights, Illinois 60005, United States
In 1947, the Flaherty family gained ownership of a jewelry store located on the corner of Dunton and Campbell in downtown Arlington Heights.
Jack Flaherty purchased the store from George Wilke, transforming it into what it is today.
Jack, a watchmaker passed the business down to his son, Mike and his wife Sharon in 1980.
Their daughter Katie, a Graduate Jeweler Gemologist, is the 4th generation of the family to enter the jewelry business.
In 2015, Flaherty Jewelers relocated to 22 S. Evergreen Ave. in Evergreen Plaza
The move allowed an expansion of our shop and included our original 100 year old display cases as well as our familiar stained glass doorway.